Saturday, November 26, 2005

What do you call a group of PR people?

Groupings of animals come with great names and it is sometimes fun to discuss them. We all know that fish come in “schools” and seagulls in “flocks” (especially if you are a fan of 80s music!)

Some of the more notable groups are:
A murder of crows
A mischief of mice
A convocation of eagles
A pride of lions

But what do you call it when a group of PR people gather (as we are oft to do?) Here is my contribution to the on-going development of the English language. A collection of PR people? A schmuck.

Used in a sentence: "Oh look, chasing that journalist is a schmuck of PR people!"

No comments: